As of November 1, 2020 Our Regular Saturday Dinner Service is Suspended for the Foreseeable Future:
We appreciate your interest in these dinners. We are sorry that many of our farmers and vendors are having supply interruptions and cost increases. At this time with diminished staff, increased safety concerns, we plan to use this time to find new menus, new suppliers and will resume dinner service as soon as possible. We and our remaining staff wish our guests and future diners the best of health and safety. But try a “Private Chef Dinner” for you and your friends.
Private Chef Dinners – Dining in our Intimate Dining Room
Observing COVID 19 Guidelines, we are not offering Private Dining in our Wine Cave right now because of the need to distance. We can offer the private dinners in our dining room or on our large porch.
Private Chef Dinners in North Georgia: Treat yourself to a private chef candle lit dinner for two (or up to 6) in our private dining room at the Award Winning Beechwood Inn. Beechwood Inn is Northeast Georgia’s only Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Restaurant and named one of the “10 Best Farm to Table Restaurants in Georgia.” Our personal chefs are here to take the guess-work, stress, and worry out of date-night. Beechwood Inn Executive Chef and Co-Owner David Darugh https://www.bestchefsamerica.com/david-darugh will oversee every detail, from menu planning including wine pairings and dessert to execution and service of each dish.
Here’s is What We Need From You:
- Determine how many courses you would like to enjoy:
- Four-course dinner with wine pairings, $182/person;
- Five-course tasting menu with wine pairings $210/person;
- Six-course tasting menu with wine pairings, $228/person;
- We apologize for the modest price increase – all our high quality products have gone up in price.
- Your evening is a Prix Fix Dinner, so everyone in your group will eat the same meal – unless they have a dietary restriction. Just let us know in advance of any food allergies. Price includes 20% Service Charge – we add 7% sales tax in our county. Wine pairings do not include the salad, sorbet or dessert course.
- Seating for up to six people in your group except by special arrangement – no children under age 12 please.
- Select your date and give us a call at (706) 782-5485: These private dinners are very popular now, so have a second date available if you can. We only schedule one Private Dining Event per evening.
- Tell us what you like and don’t like to eat: Our menus are seasonal and based largely on the Mediterranean Diet (Healthy) using local and organic products as much as possible. Our chefs will prepare several seasonal menus for you to review. We can make changes based on what excites your taste buds.
- Sourcing some specialty foods during the COVID Pandemic may make some items temporarily unavailable. We will let you know if we have to make a substitution.
- Dinner normally is offered starting at 6:30 pm in our dining room or on our front porch with a glass of Beechwood Inn Wine and an appetizer.
Conditions and Terms
• May Be Reserved No Earlier Than ~ 4 months prior to scheduled date
• Must Be Reserved No Later Than ~ 2 Weeks prior to scheduled date (We may be able to work with less advance notice during less busy periods)
• Days of The Week Available ~ Any day of the week but Friday and Saturdays book-up first, so book early for weekends.
• Deposit Required ~ 100%
• Cancellation Policy ~ Full refund minus a $25 processing fee if cancelled more than 4 days prior to scheduled arrival. Billed completely without refund if cancelled 4 days or less prior to scheduled date of arrival – we have sourced your food and bought wine, scheduled staff and turned away other events.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers, packages, promotions, gift certificates, or packages
Give us a call if you would like to experience dinner at Beechwood Inn (706) 782-5485.
Experience A Gourmet North Georgia Wine Dinner featuring the best of local products in truly unique setting. We have two “Best Chefs America on our culinary team:
This is just a SAMPLE MENU of a six course themed dinner. We feature many locally produced seasonal products:
Aperitif: Fennel Sausage Crostini
Glass of Beechwood Inn Wine
Appetizer: Curried Duck Confit Egg Rolls with Warm Mirin Glaze
2015 Le Cirque Rouge, Cotes Catalanes, Roussillon
Salad: Antipasti Salad with Fresh Cucumber Pickles, Sweet Peppers and Organic Micro-Greens with Aged Balsamic & EVOO
Gayle’s Sourdough Bread with Local Creamery Butter
Entree: Pork Three Ways: Traditional Pork Roasted the Tuscan Way and Stuffed with Pork Sausage with Pork Belly Stinger, with Shallot and White Wine Reduction
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Chives and Roasted Garlic
Steamed Summer Vegetables
2015 Turley Juvenile Zinfandel, California
Vini da Meditzione: Three Year Old Cheese, Mugolio Pine Cone Bud Syrup, Balsamic Pearls, with Glass of Cellar Selection Wine
Dessert: Lavender Pound Cake with Homemade Lavender Ice Cream
Fresh Brewed Coffee and Herb Teas