The Vineyard room is a very private room, located at the end of the Inn on the main floor, and is decorated in grape and vineyard motif, including drapes, paintings and decorations. The Vineyard Room has a king-size bed, private bathroom with a modern tiled shower, working fireplace, sofa, writing desk, air-conditioning. This large room has windows on three sides offering great light and wonderful views of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood Secret Garden. All our rooms have WIFI. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
$229 – $289.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children: Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation
VINEYARD ROOM FEATURES
$229 – $289.00
- King Bed
- Corner Room w/ windows on three sides
- Writing Desk
- Full Bath with Shower
- Plus all Amenities