Stekoa Suite: All our rooms feature plush pillows, luxury 600 thread count sheets, downy soft comforters and fresh fluffy towels. An indulgently comfortable second floor two-room suite. It has a separate living room, bedroom, private bath and private entrance. It features a Queen Sized bed, private entrance with a sitting porch. The bathroom has recently been remodeled with a new flooring, tiled over-sized shower, comfort level commode and large granite vanity. The living room has a writing table, large sofa, and working fireplace. Each of our rooms has USB charging ports for your devices. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
And a Little Something Special:
- Daily complimentary “Wine-Thirty” on the front porch (or in the gathering room in the winter).
- Guest fridge in the hall at the Inn with complimentary soft-drinks and water.
- Gayle’s Ginger Snap cookies at our coffee service
$229 – $259.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Consumption of alcohol permitted (guests may enjoy their own beverages in moderation).
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere. Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation.
STEKOA SUITE FEATURES
$229 – $259.00
- Separate Living Room
- Large sofa
- Queen Bed
- Private Entrance w/ Porch
- Full Bath with Lg Shower
- Plus all Amenities
Book a Room