All our rooms feature plush pillows, luxury 600 thread count sheets, downy soft comforters and fresh fluffy towels. The Savannah Suite is a second floor corner suite filled with lots of light and a spectacular view of Black Rock Mountain and the gardens below. The working gas log fireplace, air-conditioning, separate dressing/sitting room, and updated tiled shower bath ensure a cozy stay. The iron king bed is new (2017) as is the mattress and box springs – ensuring a great rest. The room is appointed in period pieces and fine reproductions. Bathroom totally remodeled 2016. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
And a Little Something Special:
- Daily complimentary “Wine-Thirty” on the front porch (or in the gathering room in the winter).
- Guest fridge in the hall at the Inn with complimentary soft-drinks and water.
- Gayle’s Ginger Snap cookies at our coffee service
$249 – $289.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children: Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation
SAVANNAH SUITE FEATURES
$249 – $289.00
- Corner Suite
- King Bed
- Full Bath with Walk-in Shower
- Separate Sitting/Dressing Room
- Plus all Amenities