Rose Cottage Room: This cozy corner room is upstairs with windows on two sides is filled with light. It was once a screened-in sleeping porch so you will be entranced by its original heart pine floors sloped to permit rain to drain out. It is now warmly enclosed for your comfort. It features a large modern tiled shower bath, comfort level commode, air-conditioning, walk-in closet and queen bed. The five large windows afford guests great views of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood Secret Garden. It will charm and comfort you. Maximum Occupancy 2.
Rose Cottage Room
$179 – $250.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based on occupancy, day of week and season. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page. https://beechwoodinn.ws/policies/
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Consumption of alcohol permitted (guests may enjoy their own beverages in moderation).
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere. Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation.
ROSE COTTAGE ROOM FEATURES
$179 – $250.00
- Queen Bed
- Corner Room
- Full Bath w/ Shower
- Walk-In Closet
- Plus all Amenities