Rabun Suite: All our rooms feature plush pillows, luxury 600 thread count sheets, downy soft comforters and fresh fluffy towels. This is an upstairs corner suite with lots of windows and views. This suite has a spectacular view of Black Rock Mountain and the Beechwood Gardens which can also be viewed from your private balcony. The suite’s features include queen bed, shower bath, working fireplace, separate sitting/dressing room, writing desk, and sofa. All our rooms are filled with family momentos harkening backto simpler times. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
And a Little Something Special:
- Daily complimentary “Wine-Thirty” on the front porch (or in the gathering room in the winter).
- Guest fridge in the hall at the Inn with complimentary soft-drinks and water.
- Gayle’s Ginger Snap cookies at our coffee service
$219.00 – $259.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children: Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation
RABUN SUITE FEATURES
$219 – $259.00
- Corner Suite
- Queen Bed
- Private Balcony
- Separate Sitting Room
- Full Bath with Shower
- Plus all Amenities