Lura’s Suite is our largest Suite and it features a cozy living room, writing desk, flat screen TV, stuffed chairs and ottoman, private screened porch with rocking chairs, working gas fireplace. The separate large bedroom is outfitted with a king bed, dresser, closet and views of our gardens. The recently remodeled private bath (3/2016) has a modern tiled shower, new vanity, new comfort level commode, new flooring, better lighting and venting and grab bars for your safety. The suite is appointed with period pieces and fine reproductions. Lura Bucholz, the original owner, lived in this suite from 1916 until 1957. Garden view. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
$249 – $295.00 per night; Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation
LURA’S SUITE FEATURES
$209 – $285.00 BASED ON DAY OF WEEK AND SEASON
- Cozy Living Room
- Private Screened Porch
- King Bed
- Working Gas Fireplace
- Large, Full Bath with Shower
- Flat Screen TV
- Plus all Amenities