This luxuriously restored North Georgia Cabin is privately located down a flight of garden steps and overlooks Beechwood Inn’s Blueberry Patch. The Cabin has a vaulted ceiling, wood floors, a king bed, gas fireplace in the bedroom. The living area offers a large sofa, large screen Satellite TV with Sirius Music, ceiling fans and air conditioning. It also has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, micro-wave, coffee pot, table and chairs. The Blueberry Cabin features a modern bathroom with a Rainwater shower and Jacuzzi Whirlpool. The cabin has a private deck with two Adirondack chairs offering a spectacular sunset view of Blackrock Mountain, the highest state park in Georgia. Daily breakfast and wine-thirty at Beechwood Inn. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
Two day minimum rental on our cabins. Rates: $239 – 299. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs with proper documentation
- $239 – $299 Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
Join us for Farm to Table Dining every Saturday Night: https://beechwoodinn.ws/category/dining/
BLUEBERRY CABIN FEATURES
$239 – $299.00 DEPENDING ON DAY OF WEEK AND SEASON
- King Bed
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Rainwater Shower
- Private Deck w/ Views
- Plus all Amenities