Beechwood Inn offers affordable elegance in a rustic mountain setting – 7 luxurious guest rooms and 1 North Georgia cabin rental, and one vacation cabin rental, $179 – $349 per night double occupancy. Two day minimum rental on our cabins. Rates: Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Check-in starting at 4:00PM daily. Regular check-in ends at 7:00pm. Please make arrangements for early or later check-in.
A full gourmet breakfast for two is included with your room rate. Our menu changes daily and always features fresh ingredients right off the farm including eggs, honey, fruits and vegetables from the fields. Though we offer delicious breakfasts for our Inn guests, we are not a full-service restaurant. For information about reservations for non-Inn guests, please contact us (706) 782-5485.
You can contact us to make reservations (706) 782-5485 (Please call before 10:00PM), P.O. Box 429, Clayton, GA 30525. You can also call to find out information on local events, craft fairs, vintage festivals, water levels for rafting, etc.
Guest rooms are all individually decorated with handmade quilts, woven rugs, early American rustic antiques, and original artwork. All have luxury linens (600 thread count sateen sheets), Air-conditioning, Warm Fluffy Robes, Teac Retro-Styled Stereo CD Player, Alarm Clock, Luxury Soaps and Spa Amenities, hair dryers and iron. Most rooms have working fireplaces and private balconies or patios. The Inn Offers: Daily Wine-Thirty, Free WIFI, complimentary bottled water and soft drinks, Private television and game room, free parking, EV Charging Station, VCR/DVD player, Board games, Music Room with Dulcimers, Fiddle, Guitars, Antique furnishings throughout, Sitting room/library, two-course gourmet breakfast, Special romantic dinners and picnics for guests by pre-arrangement, Home Baked Cookies and Fresh Fruit always available.
Receipt of a night’s lodging or 50% percent of your stay, whichever is greater, will confirm your reservation. If using cash or checks, reservations will be held for 5 days awaiting your deposit. Once confirmed, a minimum $25 service fee will be applied should you cancel. We gladly accept personal checks, and we honor Master Card and Visa.
We are a small inn and do not overbook. Your room is guaranteed, and we agree to hold it until check out time on the day of your scheduled departure. Deposits will be refunded or applied to a new date if cancellation is received 14 days prior to scheduled arrival. 30 days notice applies to holidays, the month of October, reservations reserving the entire inn, and special events packages. If cancellation is within 14/30 days of arrival date, then your refund will be based on the extent the accommodations can be re-rented over the entire reserved period. Please note that shortening your stay is a cancellation. If we cannot re-rent the room then you will be responsible for the entire period. All cancellations will be charged 6%, minimum of $25.00, to cover merchant services fees for both the original charge and the refund – per room or event. The same policies apply to the use of gift certificates. Culinary classes require full payment in advance and you must provide 7 days advance notice of cancellation to receive a refund, less a 6%, minimum charge $25.00, to cover merchant services fees. Four days advance notice applies to our dinners. If you are scheduling a special package weekend, cooking classes or an extended stay we recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance. Call us at (706) 782-5485 to notify us of a cancellation. Email cancellations are not accepted.
Trip Insurance: As much as we would love to control the weather, flight delays, health issues and other travel mishaps, we cannot. Because cancellation charges do apply we recommend you consider travel insurance. If you are unable to keep your travel plans we will try to rebook your room, but if we are unsuccessful travel insurance may prove beneficial.
Please call (706) 782-5485 to get a cancellation confirmation. Cancellations by email are not effective.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Consumption of alcohol permitted (guests may enjoy their own beverages in moderation).
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs with proper documentation.
- Two night minimum on holidays and on weekends in October.
- Check-in: Because we are a hands-on business, and want to be perfectly certain your accommodations are ready for your arrival, check-in hours are from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM. We leave the inn at 7:00PM to prepare our dinner. Later check-in may be available, but no later than 10:00 PM . Early check-ins may have an added cost in order to pay for additional housekeeping staff.
- Check-Out: 11:00AM
- Gift Certificates: We offer beautiful certificates in any denomination
- Seasonal Specials: Check our Specials & Packages page.