Food Bank of Northeast Georgia – Grand Opening Celebration “Feeding Hope” Dinner: July 24 Featuring Chef Linton Hopkins, Chef David Sweeney, Chef Jamie Allred, Chef Chris Bolton, Chef Gayle Darugh and Chef David Darugh. At the Innovative Teaching Kitchen in Clayton Georgia.
Food Bank of Northeast Georgia – Grand Opening Celebration “Feeding Hope” Dinner Featuring Chef Linton Hopkins
The “Feeding Hope” Wine Dinner will benefit the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All proceeds will help eliminate hunger in our Northeast Georgia Mountain Region.
Food Bank of Northeast Georgia, Mountain Branch 46 Plaza Way, Clayton, Georgia 30525
6:00p.m. wine and appetizers fit for a king
7:00 p.m. seating for additional 5 courses with wine pairings
Six courses each prepared by one of Georgia’s finest chefs
- Chef Linton Hopkins: Resurgens Hospitality Group, Atlanta, GA, Best Chefs America, James Beard Award Winner, restauranteugene.com
- Chef David Sweeney: Dynamic Dish 2007- 2010, Atlanta, Restaurant Eugene 2011, Atlanta, Cakes and Ale 2011 – 2014, Atlanta, Red Barn Café 2016, Tiger Mountain Vineyards, Best Chefs America, chefdavidsweeney.com
- Chef Jamie Allred: Fortify Kitchen and Bar, Clayton Georgia, Best Chefs America, 2014 Open Table Top 100 Restaurant, fortifyclayton.com
- Chef Chris Bolton: Harvest Habersham, Clarkesville, Georgia, harvesthabersham.com
- Chefs Gayle and David Darugh: Beechwood Inn, Clayton GA, Best Chefs America, Chevaliers, Ducal Order for the Cross of Burgundy, beechwoodinn.ws
Each renowned chef will prepare one course using the best of fresh Georgia products and will feature fine wines from around the world selected to pair with each food course.
$300 per guest includes a commemorative brick with guests name to be displayed at the Food Bank.
A portion of each contribution counts as a charitable contribution.
For reservations call: *** *** ****.
*Course substitutions will be available to accommodate dietary restrictions as long as our chefs know in advance. Please mention any dietary restrictions at the time of reservation. Visit our website for more information: www.foodbanknega.org