Nantahala Suite: This large two room suite is on the main floor and has a separate sitting room with working fireplace, writing desk, and leather sofa. The bedroom area has a queen bed and entrance that leads to your private covered porch. The porch offers a secluded sitting area to observe our hidden garden. The newly remodeled bath features an oversize tiled tub-shower, tiled vanity with a large sink, quiet heater/vent, comfort level commode, robe closet, and beautiful new flooring. The suite also got new (quiet) ceiling fans and refreshed décor. Also, the doors have been widened to make the room more accessible. Stone steps lead guests from the secluded covered porch to the Secret Garden. Maximum Occupancy – 2.
$189 – $250.00 per night. Please be aware that our rates are set to change based day of week, season and occupancy. Please check our current rate before you book. Please read our cancellation policy on our policies page.
- No smoking or guest candles inside or on our wooden porches. Smoking is limited to the grounds or parking lots away from the Inn. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. Smokers who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue.
- Meals accommodating special dietary restrictions are available by pre-arrangement
- Consumption of alcohol permitted (guests may enjoy their own beverages in moderation).
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Beechwood Inn encourages an adult atmosphere. Children over the age of 12 are comfortable at the Inn.
- Pets: No guest pets allowed. Service Dogs are allowed with proper documentation.
NANTAHALA SUITE FEATURES
$189 – $250.00 BASED ON DAY OF WEEK AND SEASON
- Corner Suite
- Sitting Room
- Queen Bed
- Private Bath with Tub
- Wide Doorways
- Private Entrance
- Plus all Amenities